LOT 495 – VGQ STEERS & HEIFERS FOR SALE

LOT 495 – VGQ STEERS & HEIFERS FOR SALE

720 Head for sale.

The sale includes 480 Steers and 240 Heifers which are 0’s with a few 1’s.

The 480 Steers will be drafted from 500. They look to weigh from 160kg to 260kg to average 210kg on an in paddock assessment. The steers have been HGP’d with Revalor 400 in July 2020. They present in store condition and will be strong enough to travel a large distance.

The 240 Heifers will be drafted from 280. They look to weigh from 160 to 260kg to average 210kg. Half of these heifers are in a different paddock and are on better feed and are in store to forward store condition, whilst the remainder are with the steers in store condition.

There is 40% of the lot that will be of Brahman type and the other 60% will be made up of Brangus, Charbray, Droughtmaster and Brahman Cross types. As a mob they present well with good quality cattle throughout the offering. They show medium to large bone structure, with good muscling. These cattle have had up to 200mm of rain in February and have had green feed for the last 2 weeks. They will have plenty of compensatory gain on offer for the prospective buyer. Vendor can clear dip if required.

The steers and heifers can be sold separately.

Price:

Steers $5.15/kg

Heifers $4.85/kg

 

Located Julia Creek

 

For more information please call:

CODY ROGERS 0488 418 807

www.kennedyrural.com.au