LOT 523 – 190 BRAHMAN & BRAHMAN CROSS STEERS FOR SALE

LOT 523 – 190 BRAHMAN & BRAHMAN CROSS STEERS FOR SALE

5 Decks of good quality steers with compensatory gain to be had. Steers look to weigh from 200kg to 320kg and should average around 250kg.

Steers present with good frame and weight for age. There are about 15% that have cross through them from Charbray, Droughtmaster, Brangus & Senepol bulls. The remaining 85% are of high grade Grey Brahman. Steers have been HGP treated and present with clean heads.

Located 50km west of Richmond in tick free country.

Price on application.

For more information please call:

CODY ROGERS 0488 418 807

www.kennedyrural.com.au