LOT 564 - 1,000  STEERS FOR SALE WITH VERY ATTRACTIVE PAYMENT TERMS **SOLD**

LOT 564 – 1,000 STEERS FOR SALE WITH VERY ATTRACTIVE PAYMENT TERMS **SOLD**

A/C SIMMONS FAMILY PARTNERSHIP, CLARAFIELD, JULIA CREEK

Selling 24 Decks or around 800 head

Will sell in separate 6 deck lots if desired

The Steers are all No.1’s and 2’s, mostly Charbray Types with some Droughtmaster, Brangus and Brahman.

Approximately 90% are Cross Bred types with the remaining 10% being Brahman. Approximately 30% have a defined hump.

Good quality cattle that are very good to handle.

Usually sell as bullocks that average 550 to 650kg off grass. However, with the good market and poor season so far the decision has been made to sell them now to make room for more.

All Vendor Bred and HGP Free.

There is 18 decks 220-300kg that would average approximately 250kg $7.60 / kg on farm weigh Winton

6 Decks 300 – 400kg that will average approximately 330kg $6.50 / kg on farm weigh Winton.

Cattle are located between Kynuna and Julia Creek in tick free area.

Attractive payment terms out to July 2022 may be available to prior approved purchasers.

For more details please call MATTHEW KENNEDY 0488418788