Mt Flagstone 8135.38 acres total area 4494ac Freehold 3640ac GHPL. Located 46km south of Townsville CBD; 6km from Flinders Highway; 106km from Charters Towers. All bitumen road.
- Natural boundary formed by a range running around in a circular shape on the GHPL block. With the Ross river forming the boundary on the freehold country and running through the middle of the GHPL country. Other boundary fence in excellent condition 4 barb steel posts and droppers.
- Freehold block has approval for sub-division into four blocks.
- Timbered with a mix of Bloodwood, Ironbark some Tia Tree and Gum.
- There is good native grasses with Seca and Wynn Cassia throughout.
- Other water is provided by 6 Bores 3 of equipped with sola submersible tank and trough 1 at the Homestead with electric submersible suppling house and garden, 2 bores with windmills tanks and troughs there are 2 bricked wells equipped with mills tanks and troughs as well as a permanent water hole and other soaks.
- Very well fenced 4 barb steel posts droppers half under 5 years and the other half under 10 years subdivide into 5 main paddocks and 4 holding paddocks near the yards.
- The main yards are portable panel with calf race and branding cradle vet crush, overhead draft, a larger yard or cooler constructed out of timber posts and rail.
- There is also a sand arena and sand round yard.
The Homestead a very well renovated and spacious home of timber construction with colour-bond roof. Built circa 1887. Extensions added in the 1960’s. A 3 bedroom and 4-bathroom home, some bathrooms with disabled features. Large lounge room, tv room, dining room, office, 3 separate verandas with steps at the front and disabled ramp at the back. Attractive shady gardens. Some furniture included list available.
Woodstock State School, P-6. Other schooling available in Townsville. School bus from Woodstock.
A 6-bay galvanized steel construction machinery shed with a 35 KVA standby generator; an area of concrete with pallet racking and 5 KW solar panels. Plant and machinery included list available.
Mt Flagstone is on the doorstep of the live export trade, meat works at Townsville and 106kms from Charters Towers Sale Yards. It is ideally suited to a mix of breeders and background cattle.
Excellent Grazing Opportunity Close to Townsville.
RODNEY KENNEDY +61 488418577
KENNEDY RURAL – CARDWELL, QLD, 4849