Rockybank – Presents a unique Cash Flow opportunity
- 90 Km South Mitchell, 145 Km South East Roma, 155 Km NNW St George by road, and 470 Km to Oakey Works
Area & Tenure:
- 2808 Ha (6,936 Ac) Freehold, Lot 16 Plan KE20, Rates $502.07 per 6 Months.
- Rural Power, Phone, Satellite Broadband Internet, Free to Air TV, Twice weekly Mail, Primary School at (Dunkeld 50Km), Largest Regional Saleyards in QLD at Roma.
- 475mm (19 Inches)
- Watered by 3 Dams, 10,000 Yards, 5,000 Yards, and 4,000 yard main hole at Front Dam which backs up to cover 100 Acres in Season. All dams Fenced and equipped with Turkey Nest and Troughs, all are full. Neabul Creek has permanent and semi-permanent holes running through the Western section. Creek water Reticulated through 1.3Km of 63mm poly pipe supplying 5,000 Gal Tank gravity feeds to 4 Troughs, Shed, Yards, and House.
- Old 3 Bedroom High-set Queenslander style Home with Sleep-out, Lounge, Dining-Kitchen, Bathroom, Septic, Verandah on two sides, 6,000 Gal galvanized rainwater Tank. Metrol Shed 10M X 18M X 4.5M 3 Bays with 1 enclosed.
- Gently Undulating Country originally timbered with Poplar Box, Yellow Jacket, Pine, Iron Bark, Wilga with substantial Pockets of Brigalow and Belah. There is 300 Acres of Mulga providing edible browse serving as a good ‘Haystack’. PMAV locked in with approx 80% White having been pulled, burnt, with some raked and previously ploughed. All with good stands of predominately Buffel grass, some Blue grasses with winter herbage in Season. Remnant Country has useful Buffel and Native Grasses particularly where the Cyprus Pine has been logged.
Yards and Fencing:
Curved Race cattle Yards at House of Portable Panels with loading Ramp, Weigh Crate, and Crush. Boundary fence is 90% 8 Line Hinge Joint and Barb Goat proof fence, balance is 6 plain 1 Barb suspension fence along the Creek near the house. Internal fencing consists of an 8 line Hinge Joint Fence through the middle making two Goat paddocks overlaid with 5 paddocks 3 Barb 1 Plain for Cattle. There are 4 smaller paddocks around the yards of 4 Barb and Approximately 800M of Laneway leading to the yards. All Fencing is in Excellent Condition much is new. Being inside the Neabul Wallum Cluster Fence there is Approx 1.3 Km of Exclusion Fence on the Eastern Boundary.
- 1995 HZJ75 Landcruiser Tray Back, 1566 IH 2×4 160Hp Tractor fitted with Forklift mast, 1985 Hino GD176 Truck with 20ft Stock Crate.
- 630 AE (Large Animal Equivalent) which equates to 420 Breeding Cows or 4,400 DSE.
- Rockybank offers and great opportunity to purchase a property with an excellent body of feed offering early returns. Being well fenced with safe waters it is ideally suited as an additional area for established Graziers, or as a starter block. There is significant upside yet to be realized from recent inclusion inside the Cluster fence which is now completed. Diverse Income sources are possible with current near new fencing suited to Cattle, Sheep or Goats. Inspection recommended to fully appreciate.
- Early Access of stock is offered to Brigalow, Creek, Power Line paddocks on unconditional Contract.
CONTACT: JACK KENNEDY PH 0488 418 785 Email [email protected]