STRATHPARK – RELIABLE BREEDING PROPERTY WITH 8,000 GOOD QUALITY CATTLE & EXCELLENT WATER
- Area & Tenure: 159,700 Ha or 394,618 ac approximately held in 2 Pastoral Holding titles.
- Situated: 140km north of Richmond on the Croydon Road. 630 km west of Townsville.
- Services: STD Telephone, Satellite Broadband, TV & Austar connected to both house and quarters, mail service twice a week, 15 kw Solar Power System with automatic Generator Backup.
- Rainfall: 650 mm average
- Water: Strathpark has 44 dams, 40 of which have trap yards or holding paddocks, 1 Turkeys Nest, 12 bores equipped with submersible pumps & share 4 generators, 13 bores equipped with solar, 1 bore with electric jet pump and the house bore that is equipped with a submersible and driven by a Diesel Generator unit. This is pumped to a 25,000-gallon house tank through approximately 5km of 63.5mm poly pipe and reticulated through a further 10km of 63.5mm poly to tanks and troughs in surrounding paddocks.
- Improvements: Strathpark has a recently renovated 3 bedroom homestead plus staff quarters, machinery shed, workshop & storage shed, solar power with generator backup. Mustering camp at Brumby’s yards consisting of a Shed, Container and Water Tank.
- Country: Strathpark is slightly undulating forest grazing with timbers of Coolibah, Wattle, Tia Tree, Bloodwood, Lancewood and other native northern species. Grassed with Black and White Spear Grass, Forest Mitchell, Fire Grass, Plume Sorghum and a range of herbages and legumes with plenty of browse grazing. It has numerous creeks and is dissected by the Norman River.
- Yards and Fencing: Strathpark is fully boundary fenced, comprising mostly steel posts and 3 barbs. Approximately 16km of near new 4 barb & steel post boundary fence has been erected since 2015. Strathpark is subdivided into eight major paddocks and additional holding paddocks. Strathpark has eight sets of strategically located cattle yards. With a new set of yards located at the house and another new set of yards at Budgies.
- Livestock: A guaranteed 8,000 Head of branded cattle are included in the sale. Please contact Agent for details of cattle.
- Plant and Equipment: There is a large inventory of Plant, Equipment and Furniture included in the sale.
Earthmoving & Machinery
Cat 25 Forklift, Komatsu GD625A Grader, John Deere 6120 Tractor with 3PL, FEL, Cement Mixer, Post Driver, Slasher, 4 in 1 Bucket, Pallet Forks & Hay Spears. Ch
amberlain Tractor with FEL.
2 x V8 Toyota Land Cruiser Utes, 3 x Honda CRF 230 Motorbikes, Kawasaki 650 Quad Bike, 1992 Land Cruiser Ute, 1998 Land Cruiser Ute & Portable Bulk Fuel Tank, 2006 Turbo Land Cruiser Ute.
Isuzu 4WD Body Truck & Stock Crate, Mitsubishi Canter 4WD Body Truck & Crate, Mitsubishi Cant
er 4WD Body Truck, 40 Foot Triaxle Trailer with Bogie Dolly & Single Deck Stock Crate, 30-foot Trailer, Dolly & Stock Crate, 2007 UD CW445 Bogie Drive Body Truck & Crate, Road Train Rated.
5 x Bulk Fuel Tanks, WA 250 Mig Welder, Stick Welder, Assorted Power Tools & Equipment, Vehicle Hoist, Drill Press, Tool Cabinet, Cut Off Saw, 1 x Petrol Air Compressor and Hose, 1 x 240 V Air Compressor & Hose, 4 x Gene
rator Sets on Trailers (for pumping water), Quantity of Submersible Pumps, Portable Honda Welder / Generator, Fire Fighting Unit, Tyre Changing Machine in need of repair.
Cold Room on Trailer, 20 Foot Lockable Container, John Deere Ride on Mower, Whipper Snipper, Brand New 15 kw Solar System with new lithium batteries, new panels and back up generator. 5 Fridges, 4 Freezers and Assorted Furniture.
Back up 3 Phase Lister Generator, Dog Cages.
- Carrying Capacity: 8,000 to 10,000 mixed breeding Cattle.
- Agents Remarks: Strathpark is an outstanding opportunity to enter a large Cattle Breeding operation in a reliable rainfall area. The cattle are of high quality and Bulls have only been selected from three main Grey Brahman Studs with a focus on confirmation, large frame and doing ability. The male progeny, when grown out and fattened on the vendors other holdings, grow into large Bullocks consistently dressing over 300kg, whilst at the same time keeping a moderately framed Cow Herd. There is plenty of Grass, Water and Cattle on Strathpark giving excellent economies of scale. Two mustering rounds were completed in 2020 and lick has been fed consistently providing the prospective purchaser with large and efficient production capacity from the Breeding Herd now and into the future. There is experienced management and staff in place to carry on if required. Strathpark has had an excellent wet season in 2020 / 2021 and the Cattle are in great condition.
- PRICE: Strathpark is for sale at $25,000,000 including 8,000 Cattle and Plant.
Contact the Exclusive Selling Agent:
MATTHEW KENNEDY 0488 418 788